Exhibiting will put you in front of the fastest growing markets
The Nordic countries are constantly increasing sales of organic food and drink due to the resilient support from governments, associations and private companies. All constantly trying to drive more sales and support development of the organic sector.
- Organic sales in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland is estimated to be €4.5 billion based on conservative projections for 2016
- There are currently 3,502 certified organic kitchens and restaurants in the Nordic region
- The market share of organic food in Denmark and Sweden are among the highest in the world with 9.9% in Denmark and 9% in Sweden in 2016
- The governments have set targets for the amount of organic food that has to be in meals served in the public sector – 60% in Sweden by 2030, 20% in Finland by 2020 and 60% in Denmark by 2020.
Ten Reasons to Exhibit:
- An excellent launch pad for new products and innovation
- Meet new buyers – Increase sales
- Raise brand awareness – Increase visibility in the marketplace
- Strengthen existing business relationships in a face to face environment
- Educate your buyers – so they can more effectively sell your products to the end consumer
- Research your own marketplace and respond to emerging trends
- Network with your peers and make new contacts
- Maximise on your investment by meeting new international contacts
- Yearlong visibility through the Show Catalogue – used as a directory by show attendees
- Enter the Innovation Awards where visitors vote for their favourite products and get recognition and reinforce excellence and trust in your brand
Exhibitor Case Study:
Biovegan attended Natural Products Scandinavia in 2015 for the first time. Our aim was to understand the demand for vegan baking ingredients and get feedback from buyers and retailers. The show proved to be a perfect marketplace, where you can not only buy and sell (in fact at every corner), but gets loads of information and meet contacts as well. Having learned a lot about consumer demand at the show, we developed our new Scandinavian packaging and a line of products especially designed for Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland – we found partners in all of these countries in only two days. We would never have dared to this so soon without the many high class contacts the show provided us with ! 2016 will see the official launch of the new line in Malmö, we just can´t wait to see the show opening its doors.