- This event has passed.
14th November, 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
Launch of Baltic Market Report
The Baltic countries are emerging as three vibrant organic markets with great potential in production and processing as well as consumption. This seminar launches Natural Products Globals ﬁrst Baltic Market Report and provides Consumer insights, as well as the perspectives of major producers and retailers.
• Key ﬁndings of the ﬁrst Baltic Market Report – Helena Wistrand, report author – Moreganic Sourcing AB.
• The Lithuanian organic Consumer – Virginia Luksiene – development manager at EkoAgros
• Processing of organic food in the Baltics – challenges and opportunities
• Organic retail in the Baltics – three very diﬀerent markets
• Moderator: Jim Manson – Editor at Natural Products Global
Nordic Organic Food Fair is dedicated to promoting the organic food industry to food buyers from the Nordic countries and across Europe. This is an event with purpose and sound, sustainable principles. It will be promoted in close consultation with the industry to establish itself as the definitive networking, learning, social and, of course, business event of the year.